Xeno Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss the xenomorphic creatures from the ALIEN saga.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourselves!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sil
Queen
Queen
Sil

Introduce Yourselves! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Hello all! Welcome to the new boards; most of you may know me through various aliases and what I've done with myself in the past - haha. And just as a reassurance, no, these boards should definitely not suffer the same fate. Anyway, I'm an artist held hostage by creation, and I've been a fan of the Xenomorphs for as long as I can remember!

Now, everyone better get their butts over here and introduce themselves before I start with the headbi - err. Love taps! Yes. Love taps. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xenofans.rpg-board.net
Cor
Egg
Egg
Cor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Agh, do I have to?! Oh fine.

I'm me.
Hi.

(Okay I'll edit more content in later after coffee or something)
Back to top Go down
Zsu
Warrior
Warrior
Zsu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 am

Hello!

I'm not new to the xeno fandom either, but my activity's always been low. Mostly I just lurk.
I was introduced to the Alien series back in 97, when Resurrection came out. My mother rented all 4 movies at once and put me through a marathon; it was instant infatuation. I've been a fan ever since. Smile

I'm an artist for hobby and profession. I freelance for now, but I'm planning on opening a tattoo studio, hopefully within the next two years.
Back to top Go down
Ironclaw
Egg
Egg
Ironclaw

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Good day one and all! Your local philosoraptor has joined! =P

Not much to say, lifelong xeno lover, complete weirdo, and still working on getting his bachelors.

☭_ರೃ COMMIE MONOCLE STARE
Back to top Go down
Goldelite
Egg
Egg
Goldelite

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Well hi all, I don't really think there is anyone here who doesn't at least know of me. But yeah, I've been around for a few years, and of course I have a great liking for xenos, otherwise I wouldn't be here. So hello =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves!   Introduce Yourselves! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xeno Fans :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: